Hey lovelies! Ok, ao the year end is almost upon us, and with that, my birthday is coming up and I’m super excited. As I reflect, I see how many pitfalls I had this year, and where I could have been a much better blogger, granted I even had the 2014 Blog Calendar by The Native New Yawker, and I still fell off (mostly due to some really crazy life events this year). But it had me think, what does it take to become a better, no, a stellar! blogger? Is it money? Is it fame? Is it some real 24/7 interaction with readers? While all these things will factor in, one good tip I learned from Yuli, is planning is always a big help!
Tip: Be Organized+Keep everything in a planner
I’ll tell you this, mental and physical organization is crucial ins succeeding. In fact, those in this blogging game will tell you, an Editorial Calendar can be somewhat of a lifesaver. When you jot your ideas down, and truly plan out series, ideas and just keep a safe of what you want to accomplish for your blog, trust me, it’s far easier to achieve it, than just silly bantering it around. For next year, I have big plans for you all my loves. Dreams and visions I’ve wanted to implement here on Afroniquely You for a while, I’m finally taking the steps towards them, and I know you’ll love them. I’ll tell you that it will include a whole lot more beyond just hair and natural community. Point is, stay organized and focused because it will help propel you forward! And this is why friends, I am super duper excited that the newest edition of the Blog Action Planner for 2015 is here!! And guess what? You can win it!!!!!! winning!!
All About that GIVEAWAY!!
Inside the Blog Action Planner
So here’s what’s actually in this power packed -editorial blogging calendar/planner: The 2015 Blog Action Planner is a printable PDF file that includes:
- 2015 Year At A Glance
- 2015 Editorial Calendar
- Monthly Calendar (Jan 2015 – Dec 2015)
- Weekly To Do List
- Daily Post Promotion Checklist (Jan 2015 – Dec 2015)
- Monthly Blog Sponsors
- Financial Report (Jan 2015 – Dec 2015)
- Monthly Income Report
- Monthly Expense Report
- Login Information
- Blog Metrics
- Social Media Analytics
- Post Content Planner
- Blog Series Planner
- Blog Conference Notes
- Affiliate Information
- Giveaway Tracker
- Blog Maintenance
- Writing Prompts (Jan 2015 – Dec 2015)
Sweet! Now you’re probably wondering how to win? Simple
How To Win:
You totally gotta:
- Like the Blog Action Planner on Facebook
- Like Afroniquely You on Facebook
- Follow @BlogActionPlanner and @Afroniquely on Instagram
- Optional – leave a comment below sharing with us how you would benefit from using this (I really just want to know how you organize yourself and stay dope at blogging!)
And if you want to be super great, you can totally help us out too by spreading the word! Who doesn’t love a freebie? Share the goodnews please! Direct them back here to this post to enter to win.
- This giveaway is currently for the US Paper size only!
- There will be 25 winners in total via the rafflecopter! & Laura will be sending them the 2015 Blog Action Planners directly.
- This giveaway starts on Tuesday December 16th & ends on Tuesday December 30th at 12:00AM EST. Winners will be notified on Wednesday December 31st.
Everyone Wins!! Save Some Coins here:
- Use promo code: BLOGACTION15 to receive $2 off the 2015 Blog Action Planner. – enjoy!
Liked this post? Show it some love:
~Hope you enjoyed! Till next time stay lovely and afroniquely you!